To view this post as a web page, go here.
Dear ASLA Chapters,
CLARB wants to help you help emerging professionals in your jurisdiction on their path to licensure. Please take a moment to forward this email to those who have already started or are considering taking the L.A.R.E. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Get an Inside Look at the New Exam Items for Sections 3 and 4
Join CLARB this month for a webcast about the fully computerized L.A.R.E. and see a live demonstration of the new exam items for Sections 3 and 4.
By participating in the webcast you will:
- Learn how the L.A.R.E. is developed, why updates to the exam are necessary, and what content will be tested;
- See a live demonstration of the new exam items for Sections 3 and 4; and
- Understand how to register for the exam.
Mark your calendar and plan to join us on:
- Wednesday, November 7 at Noon Eastern Standard Time OR
- Wednesday, November 14 at Noon Eastern Standard Time
Each webcast will last approximately 30 minutes, contain the same information, and offer a “Q&A” session at the end. Participation is on a first come, first served basis and is limited to 150 people per event. To access the webcast, please note that you must log in AND dial in.